A joint collaboration of Madhya Pradesh Laghu Udyog Nigam Ltd. Along with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), 7th MP EXPORTECH was organized for 3 days in Gwalior at Export Felicitation Center of Gwalior Trade Fair premises.
The event was organized to give investors, buyers, entrepreneurs and experts a unique platform to explore bigger, better and more beneficial trade possibilities. Buyers from Afghanistan, Bulgaria, Nepal, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Mauritius, Australia, Lebanon, Thailand, Turkey, Philippines, and South Africa were present in the summit.
The event catered to 7 categories:
- Agro & food products
- Handloom & handicraft
- Herbal and Ayurvedic products
- Engineering goods
- Processed and unprocessed food
Ascent developed the infrastructure of the venue which was spanned over an area of 4200sq m. through aluminum hangers and octanorm stalls to give an exclusive view. The inauguration hall was created with the seating capacity of 400 delegates with stage and internal venue branding. Exhibition hall was created where 125 octanorm system stalls were developed with amenities like Octanorm Table, chairs, dust bin, plug point, spot light and glass shelf.
We made separate arrangements for dining area, press meet, one-to-one sessions in the hanger itself. We developed a cafeteria of 180 Sq m. to cater to the food requirement for the delegates. For public utility chemical toilets were also developed in the event premises.
Mission of Event
- Exploring the concept of export marketing for small-scale sector with optimum utilization and expanding future possibilities.
- Connecting international consumer markets across the world with export industries of MP.
- Developing international network of marketing and product development expertise with the help of international designers, trend-setters.
Highlights of the Event
- Exhibition of products with an extensive focus on buyer-seller interests.
- Summit on export opportunities.
- Conference on trade possibilities headed by top delegates and government officials, experts and entrepreneurs.