The multi media campaign aimed at creating a hook in terms of a Chaabi (Key) distributed to farmers through a van campaign.
The farmers were then requested to visit the dealership with the Chaabi and get an assured gift. The farmers visiting the dealership were given a test drive and then asked to open a set of 3 boxes. The key would open one of the boxes, hence leaving the farmer incentivized. The van campaign created ample buzz in the village inciting the farmers to participate and visit the dealership. The engagement activity ensured proper lead generation and participation of the farmers.
The multimedia Campaign:
Use of multimedia to ensure maximized returns:
- Tele-calling – Inbound & outbound call center of 30 telecallers to sensitize a database of 1 Lakh farmers.
- Van Campaign – The van campaign, through entertainment and engagement, ensured the participation of farmers in the campaign.
- Kiosk @ Dealership – A one month kiosk activity at dealership ensured further augmentation of campaign at dealership point, during the farmer’s visit.
- Newspaper Ads – Ads in top 2 newspapers to ensure the maximum reach.
- Banners – Around 200 banners per dealership were put at vantage points for the dealership to enhance the visibility.
- Arch Gate – Arch Gates were installed at dealer points to give a festive feel to the dealership.